Covid Policy at Heritage Escapes
Covid 19 Policy at Heritage Escapes
Whilst the risk of Covid 19 is greatly reduced, we continue to follow the policy below:
- Our properties will be deep cleaned between guests, paying attention to well-used surfaces such as light switches, TV remotes, door handles, taps and the like.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels will have been ‘hot’ washed and stored for several days before use
- To help protect our housekeeping staff, we politely ask our guests to place all used towels and bed linen into the designated bags on departure
- Place all rubbish into the plastic bags provided and, subsequently, in the appropriate outside bins, as detailed in your property information guidance
- Please leave your most recently used cutlery and crockery in the dishwasher and set it to wash
- Please leave no later than 10.00 am
- Please do not arrive before your designated time, as detailed in your arrival information
These measures will help protect housekeeping staff and give them tie to affect the level of cleansing needed.