Booking Process for Heritage Escapes – High Barn, Field House, York Old Brewery
How to make a booking
You will find a booking calendar on each individual property page.
- Available start dates are shown by a green circle. Booked dates are blocked out in grey.
- To view the price of any property, click on your preferred start date. A drop-down menu will show you which days are available.
- Indicate how many persons will be in your party.
- If you wish to bring a dog to one of our properties – please note we only allow one small dog in three of our cottages at Field House Farm. Please see our Code of Conduct for Dogs here
- Fill in the rest of the required details and complete your booking.
The book online button shows the availability in all properties.
- Your booking is then registered by Super Control, who operate in conjunction with World Pay and Opayo who process your deposit payment if you have paid on-line. This is a secure and trusted system.
- You can also indicate on the booking form, at this point. You can pay by direct bank transfer, cheque, or for those who prefer, payment over the phone is also acceptable. These three methods will secure your booking.
- We are immediately notified of the booking and we will respond within 24 hours to confirm that we have accepted your booking. Please note all bookings will receive an automated confirmation, followed by a personal confirmation from ourselves, the owners. This will include all payment information, together with copies of our full Terms & Conditions, (including site specific details), Cancellation Policy, Covid Protocol and the all important Arrivals Information specifically relating to the property you have booked.
- We ask for a 25% deposit on booking. If you are booking within eight weeks of your intended holiday date, the full price is paid on booking. The rent includes VAT, central heating, electricity, fuel for log-burners, bedlinen, duvets, towels and tea towels. We do not provide beach towels.
- We accept Mastercard and Visa, but not American Express.
- The price you see is the price you pay with no hidden extras, with the exception of EV charging
- We strongly advise taking out travel insurance when placing your booking, as recommended in our cancellation policy
- All properties are non-smoking, non-vaping.
Please contact us if you have bespoke requirements. Email: email@example.com Phone: Home/Office +44 (0)1262 674932 Mobile: +44 (0) 7714 726675.
Our office is open during the day between the hours 8am -5pm. Messages may be left on our answerphone at any time and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
How our booking calendars work currently however, there are changes being made to our booking periods starting from Christmas 2021
York Old Brewery Bookings
- Monday or Tuesday– Friday (3 or 4 nights)
- Friday – Mon (3 nights )
- Mon- Mon (7 nights)
- Fri- Fri ( 7 nights )
- 10 and 14 night stays also available. (Please contact us regarding longer stays).
High Barn Bookings
- Mon or Tues- Friday (3 or 4 nights)
- Fri – Mon (3 nights)
- Mon – Mon (7 nights )
- Fri- Fri (7 nights)
- 10 and 14 night stays are also available.
Field House Farm Cottages Bookings
In six cottages, Ostler’s Corner, Hind’s Cottage, The Roost, The Byre, The Turnip House , The Old Dairy we operate the following system:-
- From September until the end of May we offer short breaks and weekly bookings, usually starting on either Mondays, Tuesdays Fridays or Saturdays.
- From late May to September we continue to operate the traditional pattern of weekly bookings from Saturday to Saturday.
- The exception being our flagship, Garden Cottage which operates the same pattern of bookings as High Barn throughout the year. See details above under High Barn Bookings.