The Roost, Field House Farm
With Bridlington, Bempton Cliffs and Flamborough on the doorstep plus Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby, York and the North Yorkshire Moors all within easy reach by car for day trips, The Roost is a great choice for a self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
The Roost, rated Mobility 2 by Visit Britain , is a perfect choice for those with slight mobility problems, as it offers all ground-floor accommodation and parking at your door.
You'll really enjoy the warmth and ambience of this delightful self-catering holiday cottage, which is popular throughout the year with couples and families alike.
- The accommodation is all on one ground-floor level with plenty of room in which to relax.
- Spacious open-plan living area with exposed brick and traditional chalk-stone walls, log-burning stove, original beams, quality furnishings and flat-screen Freeview television.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bath with shower over) and a flat-screen television.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite wet room and a flat-screen television. The zip-link beds can be configured as a super-king-size if preferred. Please state your preference when booking.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Mobility 2 approved - suitable for wheelchair access.
- Parking adjacent to the cottage.
- EV charging is available, for which we make a small charge
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.