The Brew House
The Brew House, York Old Brewery
Formerly trading as The Old Brewery, but now renamed as The Brew House, this luxury self-catering holiday apartment is a twice winner of Visit York's Self Catering Awards, the latest being 2019
The Brew House is a luxury, two-bedroom self-catering holiday apartment within The Old Brewery building. It adjoins the York Minster precinct on Ogleforth, a quiet medieval lane in the heart of York's old city centre. The Brew House has a dedicated parking space in the Old Brewery's gated courtyard, a rarity in York city centre.
A beautifully appointed apartment, furnished and fitted to the highest standard, The Brew House is on the first floor of the main brewery building. The building is accessed via a level entry door in the courtyard that leads to a lift or stairs up to the first floor. The apartment is primarily on one level except for a mezzanine twin bedroom up a short flight of stairs.
- The main double bedroom is served by an en-suite shower room
- The twin mezzanine bedroom uses the main bathroom with an overhead shower.
- The apartment has free Wi-Fi and a Smart TV.
- The apartment is rated 5 Star Gold by Visit England.
- Changeover days are Mondays and Fridays.
- The building is pet free
- We can only allow children over the age of 12 years.
- Dedicated parking for one car
- Access via lift or stairs
- No smoking, no vaping
- Complimentary Welcome Hamper
A week’s holiday or a short city break in such a lovely apartment can be enjoyed in winter, spring, summer and autumn.
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.