Hind's Cottage, Field House Farm
A comprehensive renovation of this fine Victorian holiday cottage with lovely views over fields and pasture was recently completed. Visitors can enjoy a real fire in the cooler months and the warmth and pleasure of a heated conservatory all year round. Add to that a great location near Bridlington, Bempton Cliffs and Flamborough on the East Yorkshire coast, within easy reach of Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby , York and the North Yorkshire Moors and you have all you need for a memorable self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Hind's Cottage has been beautifully designed for a truly relaxing break. Its especially spacious ground-floor living accommodation creates a real family home-from-home.
- The accommodation is on two levels with the living accommodation on the ground floor.
- Comfortable sitting room featuring an open fire, quality furnishings and flat-screen Freeview television.
- Exceptionally well appointed dining kitchen.
- Large, sunny, heated conservatory with ample seating for everyone for relaxing and enjoying the views.
- Downstairs wc with toilet and wash basin.
- Upstairs double bedroom with a king-size bed, flat-screen television, and generous en-suite shower room.
- Upstairs twin bedroom that can accommodate three by utilising an additional full-size cabin bed - great for children.
- Stylish family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Welcome Tray
- Parking adjacent to the cottage.
- EV charging is available, for which we make a small charge
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.