The Old Dairy
The Old Dairy, Field House Farm
Treat yourselves to a quiet getaway or a romantic break. Full of character and with every modern comfort, The Old Dairy is a perfect holiday cottage retreat for two near Bempton Cliffs, Bridlington and Flamborough on the East Yorkshire coast. With Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby, York and the North Yorkshire Moors all easily accessible by car, this charming self-catering holiday cottage makes a great base for exploring all of Yorkshire.
Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Whether you wish to come home to a log-burning stove in the winter or relax on the sunny patio in the summer, this holiday cottage for two is ideal for a honeymoon, a special occasion, or a quiet get-away-from-it-all break.
- Favoured by business and single travellers.
- The accommodation is on two levels with the living accommodation on the ground-floor.
- Generous open-plan split-level living / dining / kitchen area, complete with delightful original beams, exposed brick walls adorned with vibrant Hockney prints, quality furnishings and flat-screen Freeview television.
- Cosy 1st floor bedroom with a super-king-size bed that can be unzipped to make twin beds if preferred. Please state your preference when booking.
- Newly installed ground-floor shower room with large walk-in shower.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Parking close to the cottage.
- EV charging is available, for which we make a small charge
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.