The Spinney, High Barn
The Spinney is in a great location near Bridlington, Bempton Cliffs and Flamborough on the East Yorkshire coast. It is within easy reach of Beverley, Filey, Pickering, Scarborough, Whitby, York and the North Yorkshire Moors. It offers all you need for a memorable self-catering cottage holiday in Yorkshire. Overlooking the dew pond and a planting of mature trees, The Spinney’s setting is just lovely. The ground floor accommodation, rated Mobility 2 by Visit Britain this self-catering holiday cottage is suitable for everyone, including those with mobility difficulties.
The Spinney has been beautifully designed for a truly relaxing self-catering holiday in East Yorkshire. Its spacious ground-floor living accommodation creates a real family home-from-home.
- Mobility 2 rated for the less able - The accommodation is all on one ground-floor level.
- Roomy entrance hall accessed from our sunny courtyard, which is beautifully landscaped and has generous seating.
- Spacious, comfortable and stylish open-plan living / dining area with French doors leading out to the patio.
- For visitors who enjoy showing off their culinary skills, the kitchen area has luxury fittings, quartz work-surfaces and quality appliances.
- Enclosed utility area in entrance hall.
- Master bedroom with a super-king-size bed, Freeview flat-screen television, and an en-suite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with Freeview flat-screen television and an en-suite wet-room.
- Private patio area with outdoor furniture.
- Wildlife web-cam.
- Free Wi-Fi for use with your own laptop.
- Under-floor heating throughout.
- Secure parking for two cars.
- Log burner
- Complimentary Welcome Hamper
- EV charging is available, for which we make a small charge
You can view our prices and availability on-line. You can then either book on-line or by telephone. Payment can be made by credit or debit card on-line or over the telephone or by posted cheque. We can answer any questions you may have by email or telephone.